- ElettromorfosiELETTROMORFOSI (2009-2010) sound samples of electric machines electronically processed ‘I take it that music is the art most fit to express the fine quality of machines. Machines are now a part of life, it is proper that men should feel something about them; there would be something weak about art if it couldn’t deal with this new content’. Ezra Pound, Antheil and the Treatise on Harmony, New York 1968.
- Cicli: creatività condivisa in reteFree Organ compositions downloads
- PIETRO BRANCHINA, CAPRICCIO PER ORGANO A UNO O A DUE MANUALI OP.168Pietro Branchina, Capriccio per organo ad uno o due maniali op. 168. Edited by Francesco Maria Paradiso Dom Pietro Branchina (1876-1953) was composer of sacred and liturgical music during the first part of twentieth century. Capriccio per organ for one or two keyboards op. 168 and dedicated to Alessandro Gasperini organist of the monumental organ Tamburini into the Duomo of Messina, is real an original instrumental piece into the production of Pietro Branchina. [...]
- Trois invocations sur le Salve ReginaTrois invocations sur le Salve Regina (1999), for Organ. The piece is a composition for an organ with two keyboards and pedal, which may well be performed also on a instrument with one keyboard of the italian tradition of nineteenth-century. For example, an instrument of the Serassi family organ builders.. First performance Chiesa S. Pietro Martire, Monza 29th March 1999 Francesco Maria Paradiso, organ
- COMO CANCIÒN DE TIERRA Y MARComo canciòn de tierra y mar’ (2008), for clarinet in sib/bass cl., Live electronics interaction, digital sound file and ambisonic surround system. The composition is inspired by the Ladàta: an original musical text that belongs to the repertoire of traditional songs for more voices of Sicily. The work was composed for the residence of composition at the Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology (ICST) – Zürich (CH) First performance X. Weimarer Frühjahrstage für zeitgenössiche Musik Weimar (D), 17th April 2009 Lukas Vogelsang, clarinet
- MathiriaMATHIRIA (2006) for two Tam-tam, five soloists (fl., tb., pf., vn., cello), Symphony orchestra and Live electronics