- Syrinx variationsSyrinx variations (2002), for Flute solo. The 'a solo' on wich are constructed the variations for flute is a fragment into FROM THE BOOK OF NIGHT composition for symphony orchestra by Marek Stachowski. First performance Herrenhaus Edenkoben (D) 19th May 2002 Dagmar Becker, flute.
- Waveforms (Forme d'onda)Waveforms (Forme d’onda) (2005-2006), for prepared vibraphone. The main goals of the work were to create new sound-colours on Vibes, a synthesis of more complex timbres with the addition of definite and indefinite pitch instruments (in this case Crotales and Cowbells), new effects in connection with unusual or new techniques of performance, form and notation of the composition.[...] First performance Lucerne Festival 2006 Lucerne (CH), 20th September 2006 Domenico Carlo Melchiorre, vibraphone
- Monocromia 1Monocromia 1 (2002), for Flute solo. 'Da un punto di vista musicale l'azzurro assomiglia a un flauto, [...]' Wassily Kandinsky, 'Lo spirituale nell'arte',1912 First performance Herrenhaus Edenkoben (D), 19th May 2002 Dagmar Becker, flute
- Profili d'ondaProfili d’onda (2007), for prepared vibraphone and electronics (digital sound file). The title of the composition refers to the relation constructed in the work with the definite and symmetric motion of the most common forms of sound wave: the Sine wave, Square, Triangle, Saw-tooth wave. The graphic representation of four waveforms is used to build the profile of dynamics into three main parts, the graphic panels of the composition. [...] First performance Internationale Gesellschaft Für Neue Musik-Basel (IGNM) ‘Dialogpartner Xenakis’, Basel (CH), 22th May 2007 Domenico Carlo Melchiorre, vibraphone
- Cicli: creatività condivisa in reteFree Organ compositions downloads
- Frammento unghereseFrammento ungherese (2002), for piano. '[…] sarkaìg ès a Sziven' ('[…] poi avanti lungo il Cuore') Endre Kukorelly da JARAS (CAMMINATA), 1990 First performance Herrenhaus Edenkoben (D), 19th May 2002 Fritz Schwingammer, piano